Best Rain Jacket For Outdoor Work in 2023
SaphiRose Multifunctional Mens Womens Rain Poncho Waterproof Outdoor Raincoat(Black)
Columbia Men's Watertight II Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket, Black, Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment's notice.
- HANDY FEATURES: This rain jacket features an abrasion resistant chin guard, two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, and an elastic hem.
- COMFORT & WARMTH: Crafted of a waterproof 100% nylon shell, this rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It also packs into your hand pocket.
- SNUG FIT: Elastic details and a zippered closure provide a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement. Mesh lining
- OMNI-SHIELD - Go ahead, try and get dirty. Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting the absorption of liquids. Unlike most fabrics that absorb moisture, Omni-Shield repels moisture and dries quickly—avoiding stains and keeping you clean.
Carhartt Men's Quilted Flannel Lined Duck Active Jacket J140,Brown,Large
- Carhartt Company Gear Collection
- Front-zip jacket with drawstring hood and split kangaroo pocket at front. Steam iron shell only
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Quilted lining in body
- Tumble dry low
4ucycling Light Weight Easy Carry Wind Raincoat and Outdoor Rain Jacket Poncho,Army-Green,One Size
- Made from 100% Rip-Stop Waterproof Polyester Material; Durable yet Lightweight
- longer in the rear to protects you and your backpack from heavy wind and rain in one easy-to-wear raincoat
- Chest 59 inch, length 37inch,Can adjust the opening of head to make everyone put on easily
- easy to pack into the quality storage bag
- zipped pocketed to storage your phone, key and other personal effects
ANTARCTICA Men's Outdoor Waterproof Soft Shell Hooded Military Tactical Jacket (Black, XXX-Large)
- ☀NOTICE: Please Check Our Size Chart and Choose The Size Before Purchase.
- ☀MATERIAL: DINTEX Soft Shell Fabric+ 8000mm Fleece Lining. breathable moisture wicking fabric and feature a waterproof polyester shell,it is durable, waterproof, lightweight, breathable.
- ☀MULTIFUCTION POCKETS: 2 shoulder pocket + forearm pocket on left arm; two front slash, zippered chest pockets + two back zipped pockets+ 2 vent zipper under each arm.
- ☀MUST HAVE FUNCTION: Windproof, breathable, heat preservation, no fading, anti-wrinkle, no shrinkage. Better design, more comfortable to wear.
- ☀GREAT IDEA: For military army outdoor tactical combat shooting paintball airsoft hiking camping fishing hunting etc
() å“¥ä¼¦æ¯”äºš Columbia Glennaker Lake é›¨å¤–å¥— RM [ ç”·æ¬¾ ] X-Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This men's waterproof rain jacket features our signature Omni-Tech fabric for ultimate protection and comfort. This included waterproof and wicking fabric that's breathable and durable.
- HANDY FEATURES: This men's waterproof rain jacket features a softshell exterior and a mesh lining for protection and breathability. It also features zippered pockets.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This men's waterproof jacket features a stowaway hood and adjustable cuffs and hem.
- VERSATILE FIT: This rain jacket's features a timeless, versatile fit for rainy-day wear.
Outdoor Shaping Men's Pullover Rain Jacket Hooded Windbreaker Raincoat Waterproof Lightweight, Green-Navy, Large
- 100% Nylon, Machine wash
- The cuff is elastic and the lower hem is adjustable, comfortable, fit
- Green navy blue color combination design, lightweight waterproof hooded jacket
- There's a super large kangaroo pouch on the belly, and a large zippered pouch on the top
- Great for any occasion - A long sleeve hooded windbreaker is perfect for the beach, casual running, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, work, gym, walking, outdoor activities, skating, soccer, softball, sports practice. Great for spring, fall, winter layering and summer uv protection.
Carhartt Women's Weathered Duck Wildwood Jacket, Black, X-Small
- Zip-up jacket featuring optional hood, hand pockets, and zippered pocket with logo patch at left chest
- Banded hemline and cuffs
- Body lined with faux shearling
- Two lower-front pockets, chest map pocket and interior pocket
- Triple-stitched main seams for durability
- Detachable, Sherpa-lined three-piece hood
- Sherpa lining in body and quilted-nylon lining in sleeves. Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Body lined with faux shearling
- Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 82% Polyester/18% Acrylic, Sleeve Lining: 10 0% Nylon, Sleeve Interlining: 100% Polyester, Other: Exclusive Trimming, Washing: Machine wash cold with like colors. Wash inside, Bleach: Non- Chlorine Bleach - When Needed, Drying: Tumble Dry Low, Iron: Cool Iron I f Needed
Little Donkey Andy Men's Waterproof Work Long Jacket Multi-Pocket Lightweight Outdoor Rain Coat Black L
- WATERPROOF & WINDPROOF - 100% seam sealed membrane offers waterproof and windproof protection, drawstring waist for a perfect fit and seals out the wind.
- VERSATILE - Two 4 "x3 " loop shoulder patch panel for effortless identification. Double-way zippers closure with chin guard, adjustable velcro cuffs and elastic drawcord hem blocks out the wind.
- 12 UTILITY POCKETS -1 enlarged rear pocket, 2 chest pockets with hidden document zipper pockets, 2 large snap closure pockets with side-entry hand pockets, 1 inner zipper pocket, 2 arm zipper pockets, great for storing essential gear
- BREATHABLE - Strong mesh lining added for more breathability and transfer the moisture away quickly, keep you warm and dry without bunching up or weighing you down.
- Works well as a stand-alone Jacket or add an inner thermal layer when the temperature drops, perfect for tactical operations, hunting, work or casual
Columbia Women's Arcadia II Waterproof Breathable Jacket with Packable Hood, Black, X-Large
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Arcadia II Jacket features our signature, air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable to shield your little one from drizzle to downpour.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This shell top jacket features an adjustable storm hood, drawcord adjustable hem, and zippered hand pockets for ultimate comfort.
- LIGHT & PACKABLE: The waterproof, lightweight design packs into your hand pocket for convenience on days when the weather is unpredictable.
- DURABLE FABRIC: 100% nylon 2L fabric with a 100% polyester mesh lining keeps you warm, yet remains breathable.
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe. Center back length: 26"
Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park in Florida
An Overview of one of Florida's favorite parks and a good place for families to enjoy an outdoor activity together.
Along the Wildlife Walk are enlarged habitats for Great Horned Owls, Barn Owls, Florida Barred Owls, Grey Foxes, and Red Foxes. The elevated boardwalk allows a good view of the cougars, bears, bobcats, birds of prey, wading birds, songbirds, and alligators who make their homes at Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park.
It is in the Fish Bowl, a floating underwater observatory with unequalled, below-the-surface, views that visitors can come up close, and have personal encounters, with the manatees and fish in the crystal clear Spring. Three Manatee Programs, two Wildlife Encounters, and an Alligator Program are featured throughout the day for Park visitors enjoyment.
A Reptile House, and an Educational Center, provide children close-up viewing of native snakes and reptiles, and offer them an opportunity to learn through hands-on experiences. These Wildlife Encounter Programs are displayed at 1030am and 230pm, daily.
A family picnic pavilion provides a comfortable picnic lunch location. Transportation from the Visitor Center on US Highway 19, to the West Entrance of the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, is available by tram or pontoon boat. The Park has two Gift Shops, and a Cafe, with beverages and snacks.
The Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park is open daily from 9am to 530pm, however, the Ticket Counter closes at 4pm. It is recommended to allow four, well spent, hours to tour all the Park has to offer visitors, this includes observing the Manatee Programs held at 1130am, 130pm, and 330pm, as well as the Alligator and Hippo Programs held at 1230pm, daily.
Pets are not allowed in the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, except for Service animals. A self service, outside kennel, is provided free of charge at the Visitor Center and at the West Entrance. Dogs are permitted in parking areas and along Pepper Creek Trail. They must be kept on six-foot, hand-held, leashes at all times. Smoking is not allowed in the Park.
The Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park is located 90 miles from Orlando which allows Residents of the Central Florida area easy access to the Park.
Park Fees range from $9 per person (Ages 13 and older), $5 for children (Ages 3 through 12), and no charge for children (Ages 2 and younger). Adult Group Rates, available for groups of 10 or more with advanced reservations, and 2 weeks prior notification preferred, is $6 per person. The Childrens Group rate is $3.30 per person. Reservations can be made by contacting 352-628-5354, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm. Season Passes for the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park are $22.50 per person, which allows one year unlimited admission to the Park. Passes are non-transferable, and can be purchased at the Ticket Counter.
Rooms can also be rented at the Park. The Florida Room rents for $150 half day/$200 full day. The Garden of Springs Room rents for $100 full day, and the Visitor Center/Event Field rents for $150 to $750 daily. For room rentals contact 352-628-5343.
Volunteer opportunities are available at the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, as are Friends of the Park. Contact 352-628-5343, Extension 1006, for information on these availabilities.
Nearby accommodations include the Bella Oasis Luxury Hotel and Spa which is within walking distance of the Park. Facility offers Golf Packages, Weekend Getaways, a bar and grill, a banquet room, a Conference Room, and a Dining Room. The Natures Resort Campground, Marina, and RV Park, located two miles from the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, is a 97 acre scenic Resort on the Halls River with access to the Gulf of Mexico.
Recommended nearby restaurant, for family dining, is Neon Leon's Zydeco Steakhouse, located at 10350 West Yulee Drive, 352-621-3663, open 1100am to 9pm, daily. The claim to fame for this restaurant, outside of Chef Matt's abilities with food, especially Cajun food, is that Leon Wilkeson is quite literally wellknown the world over as Bass Guitarist for the legendary Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Band Lynyrd Skynyrd. For over thirty years his colorful personality complemented his musicianship, endearing him to millions. Leon's obligations to the band kept him away from another passion he held, and that, quite simply, was to create a restaurant where entertaining the guests was as important as feeding them. To help complete Leon's vision, his Nephew, Mitch Simmons, and his wife, Lorraine, along with the help of Leon's son Lee Wilkeson, and Leon's sister Marlene Wilkeson Lusk, have brought to guests this establishment. As a lifelong resident of North Florida, Leon and the rest of his bandmates, could not help but be influenced by the music of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and the Zydeco music of Louisiana. They sing of it often in their own music. Leon's appreciation for the down home music and cooking is the perfect marriage, providing their guests with a unique dining experience. Displayed throughout the restaurant are mementos of the Lynyrd Skynyrd Band. Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, the musical entertainment is provided by Cajun Dave, who grew up playing this music on the streets of New Orleans. Cajun Dave is a unique, fiddle-playing, one-man band, able to play a vast array of some 30 different instruments, and perform a high energy, action packed, show for audiences in many fields of music to enjoy, including Swamp Pop, Rock, Country, Zydeco, Cajun, Blues, Doo-Whop, name it, Cajun Dave can play it.
Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park
4150 South Suncoast Boulevard
Homossassa, Florida 34446