Best Outdoor Lamp Post in 2023
NOMA Outdoor Street Light | Waterproof Outdoor Lamp Post Light with Triple-Head Design for Backyard, Patio, Garden, Walkway or DÃ©cor | Black Light Pole with Clear Glass Panels, 3-Headed
Westinghouse Lighting Lantern Post with Ground Convenience Outlet and Dusk to Dawn Sensor, Black Finish on Steel
- Steel lantern post with black finish
- Ground convenience outlet and dusk to dawn sensor
- Ladder rest with brass-colored spherettes
- 84 by 3 inches (H x W)
- Five-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship; UL listed
NOMA Outdoor Street Light | Waterproof Outdoor Lamp Post Light with Triple-Head Design for Backyard, Patio, Garden, Walkway or DÃ©cor | Oil Rubbed Bronze Light Pole with Clear Glass Panels, 3-Headed
- OIL RUBBED BRONZE: Our exterior lamp post features a traditional design. Made from sturdy cast aluminum with ribbed clear glass panels and an elegant oil rubbed bronze finish which adds the perfect touch to any outdoor living space.
- HIGH QUALITY LIGHTING: Our outdoor light fixture requires only three 60W C medium base bulbs which can be found at any hardware store. Our lamp post adds the perfect warm light to any front gate, porch, driveway or patio, creating a welcoming ambiance for guests, friends and family.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Our outdoor post lamp is made from aluminum which helps withstand many weather conditions, allowing you not to worry through rain, snow, wind, and frost.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Simply install your outdoor light wherever you’d like, for an easy, quick & safe installation. This light is built to be hardwired to a switch, however a plug in can be installed. Instruction manual, mounting clips, and hardware are included.
- DIMENSIONS: Our outdoor street light has dimensions of 7.16’ x 2.16’ feet. Our street light has also been used in a variety of different applications such as theater sets / plays, indoor lighting, and traditional historical sites.
Portsmouth 5"x5" Vinyl Lamp Post
- 5 x 5 Post, 72 inches high
- Lamp not included
- Sturdy and Attractive
- Maintenance Free
- 20 Year Warranty
Madison 5"x5" Vinyl Lamp Post
- 5 x 5 Post, 72 inches high
- Lamp not included
- Sturdy and Attractive
- Maintenance Free
- 20 Year Warranty
Westinghouse Intelligent Solar Post Light Outdoor, Three Modes Solar Powered Vintage Street Lamp, Glass Lamp Shade Filament LED Bulb Landscape Light for Garden, Yard (100LM Solar Post Light (2pack))
- 【Intelligent Solar Post Light】Intelligent solar powered light has a built-in sensor which detects the battery capacity by measuring the charge available and regulating the energy and performance to deliver a minimum 8 hours of light..
- 【Two Light Modes】There are two light modes. Low Mode: 50 Lumens. High Mode: 100 Lumens.
- 【Very efficient Solar Panels】Equipped with polycrystalline solar panels, they charge the 2000 mAh rechargeable Lithium battery all day and the LED Filament automatically turns on at night.
- 【Weather Resistant 】The glass lenses, stainless steel poles, and high-impact and durable plastic base can withstand rain, snow, sleet and other extreme weather conditions.
- 【Easy To Install】This outdoor solar post light is perfect for DIY enthusiasts looking to upgrade their landscape lighting on a tight budget. Installation is simple and does not require electrical wiring or trenching. Place the post light in a spot where direct sunlight is available and install with included mounting hardware. Applications include: pathways, garage, yard, walkways, porch and many more.
Hepworth Traditional Post Light Pole and Cap Base Classic Bronze 76 3/4" for Post Garden Yard - John Timberland
- 76 3/4" high x base footprint is 10 1/4" wide x 3" diameter mounting surface at top. Weighs 7.7 lbs.
- Surface mount style base; mounts onto concrete or other surface.
- From the John Timberland® outdoor lighting collection.
- Classic bronze finish post light.
- Pole base only, top light is not included; accommodates standard size post light. Wet location outdoor rated.
Gama Sonic GS-105S-G Baytown Ez Anchor Lamp, Post, Bright White LED, Black
- SOLAR POWERED- This outdoor solar powered lamp post is powered completely by the sun and equipped with an internal lithium-ion battery pack, which charges when sunlight hits the device’s solar panel
- EZ-ANCHOR BASE: This solar lamp post can be installed on any surface (excluding concrete) with the EZ Anchor mounting system, assuring that the light will be well secured to the ground. Twist the anchor into the ground, attach the adaptor to the anchor and place the light on the adapter. The built-in indicator will verify when the post base is level and secure
- AUTOMATIC DUSK TO DAWN LIGHTING – This Baytown II solar lamp post is designed to provide dusk-to-dawn performance when its battery gets fully charged during the day. The integrated photocell sensor can detect light and will automatically turn on at dusk and off once the sun comes up
- NO ELECTRICAL WIRING – This outdoor solar lamp post light is perfect for DIY enthusiasts looking to upgrade their landscape lighting while not breaking the bank. Installation is simple and takes minutes and does not require electrical wiring, just place in a spot with direct sunshine
- DECORATIVE OUTDOOR LIGHTING – Our solar LED lamp post is the perfect accessory for your front yard or backyard. It requires no electrical wiring, which eliminates any dangerous and unsightly cords. The solar outdoor lamp post is the perfect replacement for outdated electric and gas-powered outdoor lighting and adds a modern look for extra curbside aesthetic appeal. Dimensions: 9.5 x 12 x 77
Design House 501817 80-Inch Lamp Post, Black
- Add to the curb appeal of your home with this lamp post
- Made to illuminate your driveway
- Black finish matches aluminum siding, brick, wood paneling or stone
- Comes with cross arm details
- UL approved for wet areas to protect against harsh weather conditions
- 80 inch High x 3 inch Wide
Shengsite 72" Solar Post Lights Outdoor Decorative 3 Light Lamp Post with Flickering Flame Bulb,Waterproof Garden Solar Lights for Lawn,Street,Driveway,Front/Back Door
- 【Easy to Install】This upgraded version of the outdoor solar lights, we have considered a more convenient installation for you. You can install the outside solar lights on the deck or concrete with a plastic base and screws.
- 【No Electricity Bill】Our outdoor garden solar lights are powered by solar energy. No need for any cumbersome wiring. With automated dusk to dawn photocell sensor, the post lights outdoor will illuminate at dusk and extinguish at dawn. These solar street lights will light up your garden and driveway without any electricity bills.
- 【All Weather Ready】You no longer have to worry about rain and snow. This solar pathway lights outdoor has an IP65 waterproof level. On those blizzard days, you can still see our led pathway lights light up at night. Our walkway solar lights feature high-quality plastic caps and rust-proof stainless steel tubing for good ruggedness and durability.
- 【Light Up Every Corner of Your Home】Unlike other post lights, our landscape solar lights use flame bulbs with flame-like lights.Our outdoor pathway lights allow you to set up bright LED safety outdoor lighting all over your home and bring safety and romantic decoration experience to your pathway, garden, porch or yard.
- 【100% Satisfied Guarantee】It's time to have our outdoor solar lights for walkway installed in your front/backyard, driveway, sidewalk. Let them greet the guests in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. If there are any quality problems or any cause that you are not satisfied with the pathway lights solar powered within 12 months, we will provide a 100% free replacement or refund.
How to Install a Lamppost
An outdoor lamppost can be a nice accessory to your home, here is how to install one.
The most important part of this instillation is the part that most people will never see and that is the cable and conduit buried under the ground. The first thing you need to do is dig a trench at least 18 inches deep under ground. This trench will lead from the house connection to the are of the lamppost. Dig your trench and lay 3/4 inch PVC conduit with cable running from the house to the site of the lamppost. Run the conduit up the post by using an elbow piece. This is simply a piece of conduit that makes a 45 degree turn up toward the lamppost. Place a fiber tube form with a slot cut for the conduit over it. These fiber tubes can also be bought at any hardware store. Lower the post into the form and fill it with concrete, this will give the lamppost support along with protecting the conduit and cable.
Next you want to strip the cable wires and connect them to the fixture leads. Don't forget to turn off all power where you are working, you may think that you can do this job without shutting down the power, just be safe and turn it off. It only takes one false move to zap yourself and possibly cause some damage. Twist and connect the black to the black, the white to the white, and the ground to the ground. People often have trouble keeping the ground wire attached to the ground screw, usually if you don't mess with it, it won't move on you. If you don have to unscrew the ground wire for some reason, be sure to connect it back to the screw and make sure it's good and tight. This is basically it for the electrical connection, if you don have detailed questions, refer to the manufacturers directions, they usually have pretty good detailed pictures and instructions.
The next step is to finish up the job by placing the cap and filling the trench. Screw the cap to the top of the post, then mount the light socket in the cap. The mounting method depends on the type of fixture and will be spelled out in the manufacturers instructions. Turn the power back on and see if it works. If everything works fine, the only thing left to do is fill up the trench. If you have done this over a grassy area, fill the trench with dirt and careful fit the grass back on top. It will look a little funny at first but eventually the grass will grow back together and you will never know anything was ever done. If you are just doing it over a dirt area, you don't have to be so concerned with the look, just be sure you compact the area good so the dirt doesn't erode away.
This is a pretty easy project that again, creates a nice look for the exterior of your home and also provides another safety feature. People are less likely to be interested in robbing your home if the outside is well lit. The digging is by far the most difficult part of this job, but after that you are home free and this entire project can be done in a couple hours. Good luck.