Best Outdoor Games For 7 Year Olds in 2023
UWANTME Electronic Shooting Target Scoring Auto Reset Digital Targets for Nerf Guns Toys, Ideal Gift Toy for Kids-Boys & Girls (2019 Version)
Wonder Forge Marvel I Can Do That! Game
- What you get - Marvel I can do that! Comes with 45 activity cards, 1 foam portal, 1 cosmic cube, 1 green Goblin, 1 Spider-Man's web, 1 Captain America's shield, 1 Thor's hammer, 1 Captain Marvel energy ball, and instructions.
- Fun play experience - you can play a game in 15 minutes, and it's perfect for 4 players ages 3 and up, Which makes this a perfect gift for families who love to play games together.
- Easy to understand instructions - high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away.
- Great replay value - I can do that! Is designed with a variety of different random challenges, which makes each game unique so this toy can be played over and over.
- Long term quality - Since its launch in 2007, Wonder Forge has consistently offered top-quality experiences, raising the bar for preschool and family games everywhere. The preschool titles celebrate the “can do” attitude in all kids - engaging them physically, socially, and creatively. The family games bridge generation gaps and create wholesome family moments and lasting memories.
Activ Life Kid's Flying Rings [Glow-in-The-Dark] 2 Pack - Cool Outdoor Toys for Healthy Children to Play Outside with Family & Friends - Fun Birthday Party Favors for Girls & Boys 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
- AS SEEN ON ABC, NBC, CBS AND FOX, Activ Flyers are The World's Easiest Flyers To Throw & Catch! Perfect for young children! Our unique design flies straight and can be caught in the smallest of hands, on your wrist or even your foot!
- STOP HURTING YOUR FINGERS! At just 33g, these best-selling flying toys are 80% lighter than standard flying discs, which means safe, comfortable catches. Kids Love Activ Flyers and so will you! This two pack comes with two cool Glow-in-the-Dark flying rings!
- GET OUTSIDE AND PLAY! Leave the video games and phone inside. Enjoy hours of outdoor fun with your family and friends! Ideal for players of all ages and skill levels. Play anytime and anywhere. They even float in water, making them great beach, lake and pool toys. Sorry dog owners, these are only for humans.
- PERFECT BIRTHDAY PRESENTS AND EASTER GIFTS THIS SUMMER! Each 2-pack of Activ Flyers comes in a full-color gift box and are loved by children of all ages: 3-12 years old and fun for adults too.
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE. Activ Flyers are made in the USA and have hundreds of 5-star reviews. But if you're not 100% satisfied for any reason, simply return your Activ Flyers for a FULL REFUND with no questions asked. Click the Add to Cart button now. You'll be happy you did!
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up â€“ Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them
YESMARKS Kids Game Dart Board Set 8 Sticky Balls and 13.8 Inches (35cm) Dartboard - Safe Dart Game - Gift for Kids - Colorful Box Package
- - LARGER DART BOARD WITH EXTRA BALLS: Soft fabric dart board with 13.8inch / 35cm diameter, higher attach rate than smaller size. High quality of strapped balls ensure the ball attach to the board at 100 percent. Extra Hook & Loop balls are included (8 balls in total, 4 red and 4 blue), enjoy the fun of the activity with more players.
- - EXQUISITE COLORFUL BOX PACKAGE: It is a good choice as a gift for kids, they would enjoy the moment while taking out the board and balls from the exquisite package.
- - STICKY HOOK ENCLOSED FOR MOUNTING: quickly hang up the dart board with the hook on any smooth solid surface, such as tile, wood, glass. The hook is dedicated for hanging the fabric dart board, max weight is 2lb.
- - ENJOY DART BOARD GAME INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: light weight dart board is easy to hang anywhere, and safe for kids to play. Enjoy toss game where ever you want.
- - CUSTOMER SATISFACTION : Customer satisfaction is our motivation and goal either during design, production or after sale service. In case there is any issues or inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact us. We would solve any issue with a satisfied solution.
iPlay, iLearn 2 in 1 Baseball & Tennis Pitching Machine, Remote Control Bat, Automatic Pitcher, Active Training Toys Set, Outdoor Sport Games, Gifts for 5, 6, 7 Year Olds Kids, Boys, Girls
- 2-IN-1 Pitching Machine - Works for Baseball and Tennis. Set consists of a pitching machine, baseball bat, tennis racket and 6 PP balls. Batteries not included.
- RC and Auto Modes. This upgraded version of the original iPlay, iLearn pitching machine adds the addition of an RC (remote control) baseball bat. Switch device to ON for RC pitching, press red button on the bat to trigger a pitch. Note: Tennis racket is only available in auto mode. Balls pitch every 5S-7S in Auto mode.
- Over Load Protection - Self-regulating jam protection built into the device. If unresponsive or jammed, turn off the machine, remove balls and wait 5-10 minutes before turning the machine back on. The device will reset and work properly.
- Give the Perfect Sports Gift - Constant repetition is the most important step to becoming an expert! Automated pitching machine makes repetition and batting practice easy.
- SAFETY IS #1 - Warning: Children may get injured and/or have accidents when playing sports. Supervision recommended when using this toy. This 2-in-1 pitching machine set is designed with kids' safety in mind and is 100% safe when used correctly.
whoobli Punching Bag for Kids Incl Boxing Gloves | 3-8 Years Old Adjustable Kids Punching Bag with Stand | Boxing Bag Set Toy for Boys & Girls
- TAKES A SOLID PUNCH: Kids will go crazy over this boxing set! For starters, it’s the ONLY kids punching bag you’ve seen today in fun American boxing colors! It’s a tough freestanding punching bag too! This inflatable bag is made of PU leather and takes everything a kid can dish out! And it keeps bouncing back, ready for more! Also comes with cool kids boxing gloves!
- HOURS OF HEALTHY FUN: Growing kids are full of energy - and that energy has to go somewhere. This red and white punching bag with stand is modelled on pro boxing equipment, so even if it’s hard for you to get them into sports or outdoor toys, this is different! Wait for it… because they’ll be begging you DAILY to put on their punching mitts and wear themselves out!
- THE GIFT THAT NEVER WEARS OUT: Birthdays, Christmas – this set covers kids gifts for all ages and occasions! Whether you’re looking for 4 year old boy gifts, girls toys, or toys for 7 year old boys, this SUPER COOL boxing ball set will be the most addictive toy in the house! Look out, even Grandma is likely to try and throw in a few rounds! This kit is designed for kids aged 3 to 8yrs.
- EASY TO USE: This standing punching bag comes with a FREE pump and 6 ounce boxing gloves for kids. Perfect kids boxing training equipment! The Bullseye Boxing Kit comes with full instructions so it’s easy to set up. It has an adjustable height from 34” to 44” and the round base is solid with a carry handle for transporting around. Made from Non-Toxic, robust PU Leather.
- 30-DAY GUARANTEE: We understand a kids boxing gloves and punching bag set is quite a big commitment. Especially for children who may have never had one before! But we’ve got you covered because Whoobli is the ONLY company to offer a 30-Day Return! So why not try the portable Bulleseye inflatable punching bag set today, risk free.
The Floor is Lava - Interactive Game for Kids and Adults - Promotes Physical Activity - Indoor and Outdoor Safe
- FUN GAME: The Floor is Lava! is a game where players must imagine the floor is molten hot lava while spinning the color wheel to jump to the right foam pieces to reach safety. The Floor is Lava! is a family game that promotes physical activity, an active imagination, and engaging excitement for kids and adults.
- GREAT PLAY: This great game is best with 2 to 6 players who are ages 5 years old and up. Boys and girls alike will enjoy this game which comes with 25 colored foam “safety stones”, 27 challenge cards, game spinner, and instructions.
- PROMOTES PHYSICAL ACTIVITY: This game gets children jumping, leaping, playing, and improving their strength, conditioning, balance, and endurance! Each of these cushioned, durable, slip-resistant foam stepping stones can be used during outdoor parties or indoor sleepovers.
- FUN FOR ALL: Any child or adult will have fun taking part in this quick and easy game! It’s great for everyone, including the kids, adults, men, and women! This game is the most fun at parties and game nights.
- PLAY AT PARTIES: Bring this game to your next party. The rules are easy to learn and the game is difficult to stop playing, it’s that much fun! Whether you are a youth or are older, you’ll enjoy this game. Use some strategy and luck to win!
2 Pack Airplane Toys, 17.5" Large Throwing Foam Plane, 2 Flight Mode Glider Plane, Flying Toy for Kids, Gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 Year Old Boy, Outdoor Sport Toys Birthday Party Favors Foam Airplane
- 2 FLIGHT MODE - Glider mode and reversal mode. There are two holes in the plane's tail. Insert the small wing to the below hole, the plane will fly in glider mode. Insert small wing to the upper hole, Plane will fly in reversal mode. Interesting glider planes.
- GOOD FOR KIDS' HEALTH - Outdoor sports are good for children' health. Just give kids a chance for throwing these glider plane, they will get away from computer, television, play with it in your playroom or outside for hours. Kids will Learn how to launch and control the airplane toys, help your little ones develop coordination, critical thinking skills with a practical way, will also improve their hand-eye combination, coordination, observation and the sense of direction.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL,EASY TO INSTALL - These airplane toys made of EPP high-polymer material, light weight, good flexibility, impact resistance. Product tested safe for kids. Will not harm your kids, even if the plane hits him/her during landing. Easy to assemble - Don't need a battery, just insert the wing and tail to the right place, you will be allowed to enjoy the game immediately.
- For All Age - Not only for kids, the whole family can enjoy the happy hours in open area such as backyard, sand beach, grasslands, yard, front door, park and other places. Helps promote parent-child relationships. 2 pieces foam inertia aerobatic airplanes included, allow children race together. Which will encourage kids to share and negotiate, let them learn about friendly competition while playing.
- BEST GIFT CHOICE - Best outdoor gift for plane lover, perfect for aviation and airplane theme parties. Also this will be a cool glider planes for kids, when they are in family picnics, BBQ party, air-show, or just as a decoration for kids' room. Also you can use these glider planes as prizes or good behavior rewards at home. Best gift for 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 year old boys.
WisToyz Kids Toys Hover Soccer Ball Set with 2 Goals, Air Soccer with Led Light, Excellent Time Killer for Boys/Girls, Hover Toys with Foam Bumper for Indoor Games, an Inflatable Ball Included
- 【A Blast in the Room to Play With!】 New conception soccer toy for your kids to kill time in some bad weather. Kick the hover soccer ball around the house and get the laughs and exercise. With 2 goals attached, you can build a soccer or hockey field inside house, and so many side games you can make up with it. This air soccer, powered by 4 AA batteries(not included), also has multi-color LED lights built in, which look great in the dark and add a level of playfulness.
- 【Motor Upgrades! Enhanced Version!】 Through analysis of customer feedback, we improve the mechanism in the soccer disk with upgraded motor. Now the hovering distance is higher and quality is more reliable. So this air soccer can turn any smooth floor, like low-pile carpet or hardwood, even the unfinished basement, into an indoor court where kids can burn off all their excess energy. And you don't need to worry that it scratches the floor.
- 【Say No to Cheap Made!】As always our hover soccer ball sets are all made of premium and toxic-free materials. Firstly make sure it does no harm to kids. Secondly it has quality foam bumper serving as protection against hitting walls or furniture and creates good rebound for hours of fun. Last but not least, we take every manufacture process seriously to deliver best user experience to you. The outstanding durability satisfy every customer who chose us.
- 【An Inflatable Ball Included.】In order to increase the variety of indoor games, we add an inflatable ball and a little pump to the package. Just inflate the ball with the pump and start playing! The whole hover soccer ball set is packaged nicely. An excellent gift for children between ages of 3 and 15. Goals are easy to assemble, we illustrate steps in details and once assembled we are sure that your child will have a lot of fun with these soccer toys.
- 【A Reliable Support Team for What You Paid】WisToyz is devoted to providing 100% satisfying user experience and customer service. Any problem, please feel free to contact us! we are sure to make a reply within 24 hours and provide satisfying solutions.
Things to Do in Central Louisiana
Activities in the Alexandria area, commonly known as CENLA or Central Louisiana, include festivals and street fairs, tourist attractions and sightseeing, museums and galleries, outdoor activities and other things to do.
Festivals and Street Fairs in CENLA include Uncle Sam Jam, Cotile Trade Days, Family Playhouse, Dogwood Festival, Louisiana Pecan Festival, Louisiana Corn Festival, Catahoula Lake Festival, Mardi Gras Parade, Louisiana Nursery Festival and the City Park Players. These festivals and fairs are located in Alexandria as well as neighboring towns such as Boyce, Pollock, Colfax, Bunkie, Forest Hill and Catahoula Lake.
Things to do in Central Louisiana include the Uncle Sam Jam, located downtown Alexandria, which celebrates Independence Day with live entertainment, children's activities, a street dance, food, fun and of course, a fireworks display on the Red River. For more information, call 318-442-1410.
Cotile Trade Days, located southwest of Boyce, LA off Highway 1200 at Cotile Lake, is a two-day swap and trade event featuring antiques, arts, crafts, jewelry, farm machinery and even animals. Rides and food are also available. This event, sponsored by the Boyce Lions Club, is held twice a year, the last full weekend in March and the last full weekend in September. Admission is charged as well as a parking fee for inside the park. For more information, call 318-442-9546.
Family Playhouse, located at 1403 Third Street in Alexandria, is a children's theatre that includes children in well-known children's classics and historical literature as well as Broadway classics, such as Sleeping Beauty. This theatre involves the entire family with children on stage and parents behind the scenes. Workshops are also held here for children actors. For more information, call 318-442-6500 or visit www.familyplayhousewow.org.
The Dogwood Festival, held in Pollock, LA, is a festival that celebrates the beautiful dogwood tree. This celebration lasts 7 days, with fun for the entire family from arts and crafts to games and food. For more information, call 318-442-9546.
The Louisiana Pecan Festival, held in Colfax, LA, the first full weekend each November. This festival celebrates pecans with a Grand Parade, contests, fireworks, arts and crafts, and a Queen's Ball. For more information, call 318-627-3711 or visit www.louisianapecanfestival.com.
The Louisiana Corn Festival, held in June at Haas Auditorium in Bunkie, LA, has all the fun and entertaining activities that are to be expected at a festival. This festival celebrates the corn production of this area during a two day event along with arts, crafts, a parade, games, food and fun. For more information, call 318-346-2572 or visit www.lacornfest.com.
The Alexandria Mardi Gras Parade, held in conjunction with Alexandria's two day Mardi Gras celebration generally includes at least 24 floats with 14 krewes represented in an afternoon parade as well as a Children's parade held in the morning. For more information, call 318-473-1127 or visit www.alexmardigras.com.
Louisiana Nursery Festival, held in Forest Hill, LA, is a two-day festival with a focus on plant nurseries, with nursery tours, plants for sale, arts, crafts and entertainment. For more information, call 318-442-9546.
The City Park Players, located at 2 Sylvester Street, Alexandria, offers patrons live theatre with 5-6 productions yearly. These productions include high quality plays and musicals including current ones as well as favorites and classics. This community theater has remained at the same address with the same phone number since 1956. For more information, call 318-442-1800 or visit www.cityparkplayers.org.
Tourist Attractions and sightseeing opportunities in CENLA include the St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, Alexandria Zoological Park, Alexandria Levee Park or the Kent Plantation House.
St. Francis Xavier Cathedral, located at 626 Fourth Street, Alexandria, was established in 1834. This Cathedral offers visitors a brief history of Rapides Parish along with the Catholic Church and its beliefs while enjoying a feeling of welcome, community, spiritual renewal, celebration and evangelization. For more information, call 318-445-1451 or visit www.saintfrancisxavier.com.
Alexandria Zoological Park, located at 3016 Masonic Drive in Bringhurst Park, Alexandria, offers educational and recreational opportunities for visitors of all ages. This zoo is home to over 500 animals, including 20 endangered species. All these animals can be viewed in exhibits resembling the natural habitat they would be found in their native lands, such as Africa, Asia, Australia, South America or North America. For more information, call 318-473-1143 ext. 10 or visit www.thealexandriazoo.com.
The Alexandria Levee Park, located at 3521 Bayou Rapides Road, in downtown Alexandria, overlooks the Red River. This park is a perfect place for a day on the river with it's three-lane boat launch, a 150-foot floating wharf, outdoor amphitheater, three picnic shelters, 22 picnic tables, barbeque grills, hiking trails and a children's playground. For more information, call 318-352-7446.
Kent Plantation House, located at 3601 Bayou Rapides Road, downtown Alexandria, offers its visitors a step back in time. This French Creole Antebellum plantation house is one of the oldest standing structures in CENLA. Visitors here will have the opportunity to visit authentic buildings and numerous exhibits depicting Louisiana history along with plantation life from 1795 to 1855. For more information, call 318-487-5998 or visit www.kenthouse.org.
Museums and Galleries in CENLA include the Alexandria Historical and Genealogical Museum, the Alexandria Museum of Art, Arna Bontemps African-American Museum, Southern Forest Heritage Museum, River Oaks Square Arts Center, Louisiana Maneuvers and Military Museum and T.R.E.E House.
The Alexandria Historical and Genealogical Museum, originally built in 1907 as a library, is listed on the National Historic Register. This museum houses extensive genealogical resources, including colonial archives as well as the Louisiana territory French and Spanish records. This site includes a historical and educational museum and a Louisiana history museum. For more information, call 318-487-8556.
The Alexandria Museum of Art, located at 933 Main Street, Alexandria, in the Historic Rapides Bank Building, features a children's gallery, a Louisiana gallery and three touring exhibit galleries. The state's largest collection of North Louisiana folk art is also housed in this museum. For more information, call 318-443-3458 or visit www.themuseum.org.
The Arna Bontemps African-American Museum, located at 1327 Third Street in Historic Downtown Alexandria, is the boyhood home of Arna Wendell Bontemps, who is noted for his appraisal of his race and the black man's place in American History. This museum contains exhibits of African-American memorabilia and artifacts as well as hosting events through out the year. For more information, call 318-473-4692 or visit www.arnabontempsmuseum.com.
The Southern Forest Heritage Museum, located at 3821 Highway 497, Long Leaf, Louisiana, is a historic 57 acre sawmill and company town that were closed in 1969. This complex includes audiovisual presentations, exhibits, souvenirs, picnic areas, a nature trail and railroad motorcar rides on the Red River and Gulf Railroads. For more information, call 318-748-3404 or visit www.forestheritagemuseum.org.
River Oaks Square Arts Center, located at 1330 Main Street, Alexandria, is a contemporary visual arts center, which features a gallery, displaying works of local and regional artists along with other art events and exhibits. This art center includes over 30 individual studios. The James Wade Bolton house is also located here. This house is in the National Register of Historic Places and is a Queen Anne Revival architecture beauty. For more information, call 318-473-2670 or visit .
The Louisiana Maneuvers and Military Museum, located at 409 F Street, Alexandria, is housed in a replica World War II barracks. This museum houses exhibits displaying uniforms, equipment and arms of the soldiers and civilians during the Louisiana Maneuvers from Colonial Louisiana to Desert Storm. For more information, call 318-641-5733 or visit www.la.ngb.army.mil/dmh/immm.htm.
T.R.E.E. (The Rapides Exploratory Education) House, located at 1403 Third Street, in downtown Alexandria, is a museum offering children from 4-12 a wonderful learning experiences in a child friendly environment. Hands-on exhibits include math, science and the world in which they live in. For more information, call 318-619-9394 or visit www.kidstreehouse.org.
Other things to do in this area include Christmas at the Crossroads, the Rapides Parish Fair, BMX Racing at Kees Park and the Dogwood Auto Tour.
Christmas at the Crossroads, located in downtown Alexandria, welcomes the Christmas season by celebrating for almost a month. This celebration includes many seasonal activities such as carolers, pageants, tours, parades, special events and historic home tours. For more information, call 318-473-7049.
The Rapides Parish Fair, located at Highway 28 West at the Rapides Parish Coliseum, begins on Tuesday, of the second full week of October. This fair offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy fair exhibits, food, carnival rides as well as allowing 4-Her's and adults to enter their crafts and livestock to be judged. For more information, call 318-473-6605 or visit www.agctr.lsu.edu/parish/rapides/fair.htm.
Kees Park, the home of BMX Racing in CENLA is located at 1282 Highway 28 East. This 900-foot track is considered on of the best in the state and hosts the regional and state series NBL qualifiers every year. BMX races are held on Saturday and practices are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For more information, call 318-449-7075.
Louisiana Lawnmower Racing Association, located at the Louisiana Lawnmower Racing Speedway, Alexandria, has lawnmower and go-kart racing most Saturdays, March through November. For more information, call 318-628-1906 or visit www.mowbay.com.
Buhlow Fun Park, located at 1715 Monroe Highway, Pineville, offers guests go-kart rides, batting cages, miniature golf and arcade games. For more information, call 318-442-5110.
CENLA has its share of parks and recreation establishments for visitors in the area to enjoy.
Establishments include Buhlow Lake, Cotile Recreation Area, Dogwood Auto Tour, Fort Randolph, Indian Creek Recreation Area, Kincaid Recreation Area, Kisatchie National Forest, and Red River Waterway.
Buhlow Lake, located north of Alexandria on Highway 165 offers boating and fishing.
Cotile Recreation Area, located 14 miles north of Alexandria in the Boyce area. Here visitors can enjoy fishing, water skiing, boating and swimming along with camping. For more information, call 318-793-8995.
Indian Creek Recreation Area, located 10 miles south of Alexandria off Highway 165 offers its visitors 90-acres of trailer sites, water, electricity, bathhouses and picnic areas. For more information, call 318-487-5058.
Kincaid Recreation Area, located off Highway 28, west of Alexandria, offers visitors campsites, boat ramps, dock, toilet and shower facilities. Activities here include swimming, boating, skiing and fishing. For more information, call 318-793-9427.
Red River Waterway, located in downtown Alexandria, offers boat ramps, floating wharfs, grills, picnic units, picnic tables, playground, and more. For more information, call 1-800-874-9431 or visit www.redriverwaterway.com.
Golf players will also find golf courses in the Alexandria area. These are the OakWing Golf Club and Links on the Bayou.
OakWing Golf Club, located at 2346 Vandenburg Drive, Alexandria, is open to the public and is on the Audubon Golf Trail. This golf course is made up of the natural beauty only found in Louisiana bayous, lakes and trees while having the challenge of rolling hills and undulating greens, while being a course for all skill levels. For more information, call 318-561-0260 or visit .
Links on the Bayou, located at 271 Vandenburg Drive, Alexandria, is an 18-hole golf course, owned by the City of Alexandria. This daily fee public golf course offers golfers a practice range, chipping and putting greens and a 3-hole par 3 golf course. There is also a full service pro shop located on the premises. For more information, call 318-473-1331 or visit www.linksonthebayou.com.
With all these activities in Alexandria and the surrounding area, visitors are sure to find something to keep them busy, no matter what their interest or age.