Best Outdoor Flea Killer in 2023
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawns Granules, 10 lb.
Wondercide Natural Ready to Use Yard Flea, Tick and Mosquito Spray â€“ Mosquito and Insect Killer, Treatment, and Repellent â€“ Safe for Pets, Plants, Kids
- KILLS & REPELS. A flea and tick preventative and a treatment, this spray is a naturally-derived pest repellent that protects your pets and family. Also kills mosquitoes, ants, roaches, flies, scorpions, chiggers, crickets, chinch bugs, japanese beetles, no-see-ums, gnats and more. Safe alternative to zappers and foggers.
- SPRAY & PLAY! Safe for cats, dogs and people of all ages, with no wait time for drying or reentry into sprayed areas. Just attach directly to a garden hose, spray your backyard, and enjoy.
- TREATS UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET. Can be safely used on lawns, gardens, grass, patios, dog kennels, vegetables, flowers, siding, brick, paint and more. Treat an existing pest infestation or for prevention. Application coverage depends on water pressure and walking speed.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS. No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetic pesticides. Made in the USA from powerful, sustainable ingredients. Safe for pets, kids and beneficial insects like bees and butterflies.
Vet's Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray | Yard Treatment Spray Kills Mosquitoes, Fleas, and Ticks with Certified Natural Oils | Plant Safe with Ready-to-Use Hose Attachment | 32 Ounces
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE - Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Yard and Kennel Spray kills mosquitoes, fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and ticks by contact without harsh chemicals
- EASY TO USE - Includes ready-to-use hose attachment for quick and easy application on turf, lawns, kennels, patios, and other outside surfaces. Not known to be harmful to trees, shrubs, or flowers. Packaging May Vary.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS - Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural
- YARD & PREMISE DEFENSE - Ideal for active infestations or routine mosquito, flea, and tick control, Vet's Best Yard Spray is a powerful defense against pests that's gentle enough to use around the whole family
- USE FOR UP TO 5,000 SQUARE FEET - Each 32oz concentrate bottle treats up to 5,000 square feet and can be refilled with Vet's Best Yard and Kennel Spray 96oz Refill
Bayer - 4031982 - Suspend SC -Insecticide - 16oz
- The Same Products Pest Control Companies Use
- Yield and Mixing: One pint Suspend SC makes upto 64 gallons of solution, depending on the target pest
- For Use in and around: Indoors and outdoors, including food handling areas
- Broad-spectrum control of more than 50 nuisance pests
- No odor, No visible residue, Works on porous surfaces
BioAdvanced 700288B Complete Insect Killer for Soil & Turf, Lawn and Yard Bug Killer, Granules, 10-Pounds
- Two-way formula controls both surface and soil insects
- Kills listed surface insects in 24 hours
- Kills listed soil insects for up to 3 months
- Kills mosquitoes, ants, fleas, ticks, spiders grubs, crickets and more
- 10-Pound bag treats up to 10,000 Sq Ft
Eco Defense Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Spray for Yard and Perimeter - Safe Around Kids, Pets, Plants - Outdoor Barrier Control & Repellent - Ready-to-Spray Covers Up to 5,000 sq ft
Vet's Best Flea and Tick Home Spray | Flea Treatment for Dogs and Home | Flea Killer with Certified Natural Oils | 96 oz, Refill
- VALUE REFILL - Each 96oz bottle easily refills THREE 32oz bottles of Vet's Best Flea and Tick Home Spray! Pour slowly or use a funnel to minimize foaming while refilling.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS - This formula kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes by contact without harsh chemicals.
- PROVEN EFFECTIVE - Whether facing an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, this formula is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- CERTIFIED NATURAL OILS - Each steam-distilled essential oil is selected for its potent pest-fighting properties and is 100% Certified Natural.
- TOTAL HOME DEFENSE - This formula can be used on indoor and outdoor surfaces such as dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, and more.
Black Flag HG-11108 Flea & Tick Killer Concentate, 32 fl oz
- YARD TREATMENT: Kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and other listed insects – one bottle treats 5,000 sq ft
- CONTAINS NYLAR: Breaks the flea life cycle
- KEEPS KILLING: Kills fleas outdoors for up to 12 weeks
- QUICKFLIP SPRAYER: Just connect to your garden hose; activate spray with the flip of a switch
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer Granules 3, 2.5 lbs
- One application controls insects for up to 3 months (Refer to booklet for insects killed for 3 months.)
- Treats an average 2,000 sq. ft. home more than twice
- Apply around home's foundation
- People and pets may re-enter area after product is watered in and allowed to dry
- Kills all listed home-invading insects (Refer to booklet for insects killed for 3 months.)
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-Ounce
- Repels and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects
- Controls up to 4 weeks, even after rain
- 32oz treats up to 5,000 sq ft
- Easy - just connect to your hose and spray
- 0.16% LAMBDA-CYHALOTHRIN
Best Green Flea Control for Dogs
These natural, earth-friendly methods can repel and kill fleas on dogs.
This is by far the most effective natural flea treatment available for dogs and cats. Pennyroyal, a member of the mint family, produces volatile compounds that work wonders to repel fleas, ticks, and other biting insects. Although considerably greener and less toxic than conventional flea treatments, pennyroyal oil is not safe for pets or people who are pregnant or have liver disease. Don't handle or use pennyroyal oil if either situation applies to you or your dog.
Other Fragrant Oils
Although pennyroyal is the most lauded and apparently effective green flea treatment for dogs, other highly fragrant oils can also be effective. I have personally had success using lavender, sandalwood and tea tree oils to repel fleas from my pets. I recommend using essential oils as a spot-treatment on the animal's neck or between the shoulder blades. The smell will send fleas running.
Oral garlic tablets, sometimes combined with other ingredients such as brewer's yeast, have a reputation for repelling fleas. After just a few days of taking garlic capsules, dogs will begin noticeably smelling like the plant-- which will, according to many owners, make him taste bad to fleas. My vet told me that large amounts of garlic can cause anemia in dogs, though, so check with your vet to make sure you're using the right dose.
A nontoxic compound used frequently as a cleaning agent, borax has the power to kill fleas almost instantly with no harm to your pet. I once eliminated a flea infestation by sprinkling this on my carpets, leaving it overnight, and then vacuuming it up the next morning. You can also use borax in lieu of shampoo to bathe your dog. It's nontoxic, green, and highly effective in killing fleas.
For more help finding holistic, nontoxic, and natural solutions to flea control, get in touch with your veterinarian.