Best Outdoor Cfl Bulbs in 2023
Bioluz LED 60 Watt Light Bulb, LED Light Bulbs 60 Watt Replacement, Uses Only 9 Watts, Warm White, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb, 6-pack
13W Yellow CFL Spiral Bug Light Bulb, 60W Equivalent, Outdoor, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed (Pack of 4)
- 13 WATT CFL SPIRAL - Provides bright yellow light with a 60 Watt equivalent brightness; Standard E26 medium base
- BUG FREE - Yellow bug light does not attract bugs or insects keeping your outdoor areas free of bugs, mosquitoes and the like; Enjoy the outdoors at night without the bugs
- OUTDOOR LIGHTING - Great for backyards, porches, patios, decks, gardens, garages, walkways, driveways, pool areas, entryways, workshops, or general outdoor use
- INSTANT ON - Flicker Free; Last 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs; Suitable for commercial setting
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - Uses 13 Watts and Lasts 10,000 Hours; UL Listed; Contains mercury
AmeriLuck 5000K Daylight Outdoor PAR38 LED Flood Light Bulb, 90W Equiv. 13W Non-Dimmable (2 Pack)
- ✔ DIRECT REPLACEMENT & INSTANT ON - AmeriLuck is the first manufacturer that developed this PAR38 LED bulbs with glass filter, which has the same performance as the conventional halogen PAR38 bulbs.There's no warm-up for these bulbs, they are instant-on at full brightness.
- ✔ 85.6% LESS ENERGY CONSUMPTION - These PAR38 LED bulbs provide 900+ Lumens of light, equivalent to 90 watt halogen bulb with 85.6% less energy use . These LED light bulbs offer cozy light with the benefits of long life and energy savings you want.
- ✔ SUPERIOR LIGHT QUALITY & FLAWLESS DIMMER COMPATIBILITY - 80+ CRI (Color Rendering Index), makes you see the colors the way they are supposed to be seen. Flickering-free, NVF<10% and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere. These AmeriLuck PAR38 LED bulbs are non-dimmable, but they are compatible to most of the dimmers on the market.
- ✔ SUITABLE FOR INDOOR OR OUTDOOR USE - These bulbs have standard E26 base/120V for most fixtures. Ideal for indoor/outdoor track lighting fixtures and perfect for outdoor security light.
- ✔ LONG BULB LIFE WITH 3-YEAR WARRANTY - These AmeriLuck PAR38 LED Light Bulbs comes with a 3-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver up to 15,000 hours, which is equal to 13.7yrs (based on 3 hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
Bioluz LED Clear Edison Style Dimmable Filament, Light Bulb, 60 watt, Soft White (Pack of 6)
- Dimmable 60 watt equivalent using only 7 watts, 800 lumens
- Excellent in all lamps and fixtures, beautiful when on or off - modern as well as old fashioned
- True instant on at full brightness with wide light discernment - no delay
- Highest power LED per watt, most lumens per watt
- Mercury free, safe for the environment
Great Eagle A19 LED Light Bulb, 9W (60W Equivalent), UL Listed, 5000K (Daylight), 830 Lumens, Non-dimmable, Standard Replacement (4 Pack)
- SAVE UP TO 85% ON YOUR ENERGY BILL – Energy efficient 9 watt LED bulbs to replace your 60 watt bulbs for immediate savings now! LONG LASTING - 25,000 hours or over 22 years. No more light bulb changes.
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT LED bulbs to replace incandescent, halogen, and CFL lamps. 9W LED bulb replaces 60W bulb. 5000K Daylight color
- INSTANT ON - No waiting to warm up like CFL bulbs and HIGH CRI of 83+ means brilliant realistic colors. Operates down to -4 degrees F
- UL Listed - this product has been tested and listed by the Underwriter Laboratories’ meaning it has met their rigorous nationally recognized safety requirements. WARRANTIED for 3 years. USA Seller is accessible with fast turn around time.
- NON-DIMMABLE - General use LED light bulbs for table lamps, floor lamps, desk lamps, recessed housing, can, retrofit, ceiling fan, vanity, bathroom, living room, kitchen, track, and anywhere in home or commercial use.
SYLVANIA General Lighting 26378 Sylvania CFL Light Bulb, 6500K, 3
- Energy Savings up to 78% compared to similar lumen output incandescent
- Long life: 10,000 hours average rated life
- For household use (medium base), use only 120V AC
- Outdoor rated - use only in enclosed fixtures to avoid exposure to weather
TORCHSTAR LED Dusk-to-Dawn A19 Light Bulb, Photo Sensor Outdoor Bulb, 9W (60W Eqv.), 800lm, 2700K Soft White, CRI 80+, UL & Energy Star Certified, for Porch, Front Door, 3 Years Warranty, Pack of 4
- Sensitive Detection: This A19 LED bulb works properly even in lighting fixtures or close to other fixtures by only detecting sunlight rather than other light sources
- Conserve Energy: This bulb automatically turns on at night, saving you the trouble of manual controls and saves energy when not needed
- Light up Every Corner: This A19 bulb can light up every dark corner thanks to its incredible 800lm output that puts an end to worrying about tripping and falling in the dark
- Wide Application: This bulb is a great match for porches, garages, gardens and outdoor lamps thanks to the common E26 base that lets it be used with all E26/E27 socket lighting fixtures
- Reliable Backup: This product is UL and Energy Star listed for outstanding quality. The hassle-fee 3-year unlimited warranty provides you with our excellent after-sales service
Philips 408922 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent 23-Watt PAR38 Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light Bulb, 2-pack
- Philips 23-Watt Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent PAR38 replaces a 90-Watt halogen PAR38
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms and bedrooms, as well as outdoor security and flood light fixtures
- Lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent
- Perfect for hard to reach places
- Many types are Energy Star qualified
Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb T2 Spiral CFL, 5000k Daylight, 13W (60 Watt Equivalent), 900 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed (Pack of 8)
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS - 60-watt replacement using only 13-watts; 900 lumens of light output; Lasts 10,000 hours
- PRODUCT FEATURES - Mini spiral T2 design; Emits a daylight colored light; Instant-On; Flicker free
- USAGE - Ideal for use in desk and table lamps, wall sconces, ceiling mounted fixtures and ceiling fans
- GENERAL PURPOSE LIGHTING - Brighten up your kitchen, bathroom, office or living room; Perfect for residential or commercial use
- ENERGY SAVING - Long lasting and consumes 75% less energy than incandescent and halogen light bulbs; RoHS Compliant
SleekLighting 13 Watt Yellow Bug Light Spiral CFL Light Bulb- UL Approved- 120 Volt, E26 Medium Base. (Pack of 2)
- - UL approved- (2 Pack) CFL (Compact Fluorescent) YELLOW Spiral Light Bulbs
- 13 Watt (60-Watt Incandescent Equivalent)
- E26 Medium Base, 120 Volts, 8,000 hour average bulb life
- We have this item in 23 Watt too, search asin #B00X7VOI2K
- 6 Month, NO-HASSLE FREE-REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE
Sylvania Micro-Mini Soft White Instant-On CFL Bulbs
A smaller energy saving spiral shaped light bulb. Soft white so they are soothing to the eyes, perfect for a bathroom fixture as the bulbs don't show!
This fixture currently has the spiral shaped energy saving bulbs, but the bulbs extend past the three globes, and I don't like the spiral portion of the bulb showing. I lived with this look simply because we were saving on energy costs, but now these Sylvania Micro-Mini CFL Soft White Instant-On bulbs have given me a nicer look and I am still saving energy.
Sylvania Micro-Mini CFL Soft White Instant-On light bulbs are good for both interior and exterior uses, and they have a life of 12,000 hours! Sylvania makes these bulbs in the white and the soft white, and since we don't like too much light in our bathroom in the mornings, I bought the soft white.
What really sold me on these Sylvania Micro-Mini CFL Soft White Instant-On bulbs was the fact that they advertise "Instant-On". If you use many fluorescent bulbs in your home, you are probably aware that they take a minute to warm up and reach their full brightness. I have never seen a fluorescent bulb that claimed to have this "instant-on".
The packaging states these two bulbs will save $112 a year in energy costs, and they provide almost as much light as standard bulbs. Their 13 watts replace a 60 watt bulb, and they provide 825 lumens vs. the standard 850 lumens.
I am very pleased with these bulbs, and they are about an inch shorter than the CFL bulbs that I replaced them with. As much as I like the size of these bulbs, I am disappointed in one aspect, they don't seem to have their full brightness when the light switch is turned on. The bulb is a pale yellow and it indeed does seem to get brighter after it has been on for a minute or so.
Even though the front of the package states these are indoor or outdoor bulbs, the back of the package gives a little more info, such as they should not be used "where directly exposed to weather". Other places they should not be used are in outlets with dimmer switches or with totally enclosed recessed luminaires. They should not be used with emergency fixtures or lights.
These do contain mercury, so care has to be taken when you are disposing of them, and do take extra care not to drop them. Since they last such a long time, disposal is not such a big deal. I was extremely surprised to read that they come with a limited warranty of 11 years! So far these have proven to be a nice soft white, energy saving light bulb.